Do I Need Surveillance Cameras?
Crime rate is going up in the Sacramento region! Security Cameras can help protect your home and leave you with peace of mind.
Here are some statistic that may shock you!
- In the U.S. a home burglary occurs every 13 seconds.
- According to the FBI, Home Break-In (Burglary) is the most common threat to our home.
- 2,000,000 home burglaries are reported each year in the United States.
- About 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door.
- Nearly 66 percent of all burglaries are residential (home) break-ins.
- Renters are just as likely to be the victims of property crime as homeowners.
- The highest percentage of burglaries occur during the summer months.
- Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into.
What can you do to prevent becoming a victim?
- Home security statistics tell us that burglars will usually bypass a house if it requires too much effort or more skills or tools than they possess.
- Most breaks are through front or back doors.
- Unlocked outer doors to common hallways give thieves a chance to break in through inner doors while remaining out of sight of neighbors and police. Keep outside doors locked
We’re here to help you choose the right surveillance system for you home! We’ll properly install your cameras and train you on using your new system until you feel fully knowledgeable.
If you’d like more information on what you can do to keep your home safe, please contact us at (916) 880-6040 or by e-mail at WorkmanCommunications@yahoo.com
Statistics provided by: http://www.safeguardtheworld.com/statistics.html