OUR WEEK: JULY 29-AUG 2, 2019
- Starting off the week at Coventry Square Condominium! This is a condo complex located in Citrus Heights. We installed CCTV through out the whole complex previously but needed to return for programming. For this particular project we had installed 2mp Dome cameras. This day/night camera provides 24-hour surveillance thanks to built-in IR LEDs with a range of up to 32’. Now that everything is programmed to the Ubiquiti antennas and DVR, the HOA can view and monitor the complex to ensure safety!
- We also did a speaker install for one of our loyal customers in Granite Bay. This customer wanted (4) new speakers on ceiling trusses. We installed hanging Sound Tube speakers. These speakers are really cool because they can hang like lights. These speakers are 6.5 inches not too big and not too small perfect size for you living room or den 🙂
- We had our techs go out to Blue Oaks Energy, located in Natomas, to install the latest Yamaha Sound Bar and TVs. The YAS 109 is a ultra slim sound bar with a dual sub built in. This soundbar is also bluetooth capable. We mounted a 70″ TV above this soundbar into the conference room which will be perfect for presentations 🙂
- Did we do any cat6 installs this week? YOU BET WE DID! We had a customer out in the Arden Park area who wanted some CAT6 drops in her home. We installed those (2) CAT6 cables to her Den.
- This week we installed an antenna for a customer in Sacramento 🙂 The customer was switching from DirecTV to a Wineguard antenna. These Antennas are really useful when you want to get rid of those expensive cable bills and watch free local channels.
- Ending the hot week at Comfort Suites Hotel located in Woodland. This is a great, loyal customer of ours. We installed a monitor so they can view the camera feed live from their break room. We cleaned and adjusted the cameras we installed years ago to better assist with keeping the hotel guests and employees safe.