What’s an electrified push bar?
Rick and Collin are at X Street apartments installing electrified push bars. We recently installed these same bars at another project of ours and absolutely love them. They are sturdy, great design, and a must have for your access control system! These exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. The 98/99 Series have all been certified to the highest industry standards and are used in schools, hospitals and government buildings.
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt, the lever or knob is rigid
98/99 Series popular trims
990: pull trim, 5 standard functions:
- Classroom (TP)
- Storeroom (NL)
- Dummy trim (DT)
- Passage (TP-BE)
- Exit only (EO)
To learn more about these push bars and what they can do for you, check out their catalog by clicking here